Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Back to rainy, crappy, cold weather :-( What a crappy May

Busy weekend. I did actually manage to find time to get my hair cut on Friday, thanks to my mom. She watched both the kids for me.
Then we had a long busy weekend of helping my sister with Bridal Shower stuff.
She took us to dinner on Friday, which was awesome. Then Saturday I finally made this new chicken and pastina bake I've been wanting to try. It was really gross, haha. So much for finding a new recipe.
Sunday we just brought home the leftover baked ziti from the shower, so that was easy for dinner. Now last night we were lazy and didn't do anything, and so far, right now, it's already after 4pm, and I have no clue what's for dinner.
I am still pretty exhausted after this past weekend. I wanted to update and write more but I think I've lost the energy.
:-/

No comments:

Post a Comment